Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be another tight affair which we should sneak by a goal or two at home.
To think we'll batter them is sheer fantasy. They'll be roared on by a full South Stand no doubt so we could do with turning out for this one. Ticket sales look a bit disappointing at the moment both Colin Bell & East Stand 3rd tiers not on open sale yet either but still 6 days to go.

Full strength for Huddersfield and hopefully Boro, then we can get back to Wembley again, can see us winning it this year.
It'll be tough, I'd expect Spurs, Arse and the Chavs all to make the semi finals looking at the rest of the quarter final match ups, there could well be a shock that sees either Lincoln or Millwall get through although the rags would be pushing it a bit.

Think Sterling misses Monaco due to bookings so think he will play in FA cup

That was miss information after the other night. He didn't get booked so he can play but he is 1 booking away from missing a game - as are a few others i think.

There is over a weeks break leading up to this and the following game is 4 days after so this should be full strength.

Vinnys got to play so we known one way or an other if hes up for it.
Do we know if he's going to be fit? Would be handy to see him get a couple of 60-90 minute run outs in before the second leg against Monaco, he'd be invaluable dealing with the long balls to Falcao.

Monaco is March 15. 2 weeks after Huddersfield.

Yes, but I can't see the point of playing a full strength side against Huddersfield if we would then play a weakened team in the following round at Boro. And we surely would play a weakened team against Boro because the Monaco game would be regarded by the club as being many, many times more important than the Boro game.

So if Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Delph etc are pencilled in to play at Boro, if we beat Huddersfield, then also play them against Huddersfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.