Bravo
Walker
Mendy
Kompany
Y Toure
Fernandinho
Sterling

Last edited by a moderator:
Walker looked to be concerned about his groin yesterday, so I suspect Danilo will start. I also expect Huddersfield to be very compact, so a case for Bernardo out on the right again, and Sterling drifting to create overloads. If Kompany is fit, I'd play the same 11 as started against Swansea and have Fernandinho and Sane on the bench.

If Fernandinho is fit, he plays. Simple as that. He is like Pep’s son, because he allows the other 6 around him to play as Pep likes.

Everything is set up for a multi-goal victory, title-winning celebration and party atmosphere.

Accordingly, it would be Typical City for it to be a miserable weather day, a tight game full of City mistakes, and Huddersfield winning by a goal!!!

That said, here’s hoping that, just like in 2012, we win it in “style” (albeit City 2018 style!) and other results go their way for a nice, sunshine filled, day out for everyone!!!

Hi Guys,

Really looking forward to the game, do you guys lift the trophy after the match?

I'm not attending on Sunday, I decided seen as though I've not seen an away goal since the opening game of the season against Crystal Palace that I must be some sort of unlucky charm

Anyway, if you could go easy on us we would really appreciate it and then annihilate Southampton please!

What amazing season you've had, it's been a pleasure to watch.

We've loved every minute of the PL and really want another season, I would love to see what Wagner could do with another years investment from the PL money, 9 of our squad for out last match was in our Championship squad so even if we've not been great, I think we've exceeded expectations with the budget and players that we've had.

I'm sure you've enough to beat us with an entire second string team but you never know, surprises do happen and we're desperately fighting for survival, after our game we have Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so fingers crossed!

Anyway, well done this season and here's hoping we can meet again next year!

Hi Guys,

Really looking forward to the game, do you guys lift the trophy after the match?

I'm not attending on Sunday, I decided seen as though I've not seen an away goal since the opening game of the season against Crystal Palace that I must be some sort of unlucky charm

Anyway, if you could go easy on us we would really appreciate it and then annihilate Southampton please!

We've loved every minute of the PL and really want another season, I would love to see what Wagner could do with another years investment from the PL money, 9 of our squad for out last match was in our Championship squad so even if we've not been great, I think we've exceeded expectations with the budget and players that we've had.

I'm sure you've enough to beat us with an entire second string team but you never know, surprises do happen and we're desperately fighting for survival, after our game we have Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) so fingers crossed!

Wish you luck in staying up but fear you will end up relegated.

You may get something from the Chavs game but can see Arseholes trying to send off Whinger in a good way.

Hopefully Joke City and WBA are joined by Swansea (would have preferred Blue Dippers but no chance)

Hi Guys,

Enjoyed watching you guys this season too. Best of luck after Sunday

2 goals and a win is all I want. Would be amazing to break those two records before being handed the trophy. I think goal dofference could be what sends the 3rd team down with west brom and stoke and I think that's what will be in Huddersfield mind going into their last 3 games. Expect them to be compact and keep it relatively tight and offer very little going forward. With that in mind I'd like to see Mendy and danilo at fullback and for us to use the game to try out a slightly different approach to the game just so we can see how effective flying fullbacks would be in our system,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.