Huddersfield v City post match

Just read Huddersfield also made 7 changes to their 1st team squad for the game today....think that shows how poor our 2nd team really are! Happy we get to take this to a replay but think this again confirms how much work, we have to do over the summer to improve the squad.
It was 7 changes from Tuesday which already had some back up players in

Our only first choice player who started today was Rajiv Van La Parra. All the others are squad players. We did bring 3 of our best players off the bench in the second half and they did make quite a difference so it would have been interesting to see how we would have got on with a full strength side out

Atleast we now have players fresh for a big game against Reading on Tuesday

How do you know I don't go to the games?
Plastic? Grow up. Going to the games doesn't make you any more a Blue than anyone else. It does make you more of an elitist bully and self-absorbed tit though, so there's that.
City are still in the cup, that's a good thing. You don't seem to agree but feel strongly that other people here are plastic fans. Ok.
Oh yes it fucking does. Perhaps it doesn't apply to away games where tickets are limited but it certainly does for home games.

Oh yes it fucking does. Perhaps it doesn't apply to away games where tickets are limited but it certainly does for home games.
Why? no-one on here knows who go and who doesn't,who used to go but can't now go because of circumstances,i like to read the posts from those who go as it gives a different perspective,i remember missing a lot at games that i can see now with replays as we go along
The whole i'm a bigger blue than you is ridiculous imo

I find it hard to believe that we have no one who is better than the fucking useless Navas
The guy is clueless. Works like Dickov but is a shithouse. Never puts a foot in. Never puts the ball in the net. Had enough of him, hate seeing him starting for City. Only useful on counter attacks last 10 mins when we're already winning other than that he's fucking bobbins

I'm still trying to work out why we needed 3 ball-winners in centre-midfield and zero creativity. If Pep didn't want to start Silva and KdB fine, but relying on Navas and Nolito to create anything was a waste of time, one of Sane and Sterling surely had to start the game. As it is we end up with an extra midweek game we could do without, yes we're still in the Cup but that's about all we can take from today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.