Huel

blue aura

My Mrs has just had a month's supply of Huel food supplement delivered. Her next fad in her quest to lose weight.

Anyone ever used it? Does it work?

Last edited:
at the start of lock down because i was on furlough i decided to exercise,nothing much , i stopped eating white bread, did 5km a day on the exercise bike and 3x 1minute planking thats planking :)started off at 14.5 stone
lost a stone in about a month, fuck all the fads off, eating sensibly and exercise is the only way to do it.

Used Huel for my breakfast for over a year now. Feel good for it to be honest. The convenience coupled with nutritional benefit. Wouldn't class it as a diet drink though, its 400 calories per drink I think.

at the start of lock down because i was on furlough i decided to exercise,nothing much , i stopped eating white bread, did 5km a day on the exercise bike and 3x 1minute planking thats planking :)started off at 14.5 stone
lost a stone in about a month, fuck all the fads off, eating sensibly and exercise is the only way to do it.

Likewise, I managed to lose 3 stone during lockdown, through exercise, eating better and drinking less ale. The Wife however Yo-Yos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.