Huge thanks to De Niro - Flooring

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Just a huge thanks to De Niro for the excellent job his guys did fitting the flooring in my new house. Can't recommend his services enough, & if anyone is after new flooring then he should be your first port of call.
Thanks again mate, the better half is well happy :0)

not my fault! said:
Just a huge thanks to De Niro for the excellent job his guys did fitting the flooring in my new house. Can't recommend his services enough, & if anyone is after new flooring then he should be your first port of call.

Bill do you have 2 accounts?

Lol, he's done a great job it must be said & everyone has commented how great it looks when they visit.

Kun Aguero said:
not my fault! said:

Exactly.

tueartsboots said:
Kun Aguero said:
not my fault! said:

Exactly.

It was the bit about satisfying the op's other half that gave it away to me.

not my fault! said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
tueartsboots said:

I just meant she was happy with the work, not Bill directly! Pmsl.
You don't realise why he has a goatee, tickles her thighs ! That's why she's happy !

tueartsboots said:
not my fault! said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:

I just meant she was happy with the work, not Bill directly! Pmsl.
You don't realise why he has a goatee, tickles her thighs ! That's why she's happy !

He did wink & she did giggle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.