hughes comment on la porte's visit

City would say that , wouldn't they?

A lot of people have got hold of this Eto'o story .... and maybe there's no smoke without fire.

After the Milan fiasco City would want to keep things as 'low key' as possible ......... as in the case of David Villa though , it all depends on whether this player really WANTS to move ...... and i haven't really seen anything yet to indicate that he does!

lol what a properly weak excuse that is. I would have thought hughes who is usually really good with the media could have come up with better!

Not knocking hughes btw!

Black mamba what would you like to see the player say on the day of a champions league semi final?

alextrueblue said:
ssn just quoted MH "it was just a club building excersise, we are trying to build relationships with clubs that usually wouldn't give us the time of day, absolutley nothing to do with samuel eto'o"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Is this right? Reminds me of some witnesses who bang on about an incident and then claim that it's not controversial. The judge then says 'If it's not controversial, why are you going on about it?'. They always lose. And so, MH, you lose. The meeting must have been about Eto'o.

coleridge said:
alextrueblue said:
ssn just quoted MH "it was just a club building excersise, we are trying to build relationships with clubs that usually wouldn't give us the time of day, absolutley nothing to do with samuel eto'o"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Is this right? Reminds me of some witnesses who bang on about an incident and then claim that it's not controversial. The judge then says 'If it's not controversial, why are you going on about it?'. They always lose. And so, MH, you lose. The meeting must have been about Eto'o.

yes i believe that was his quote as ssn got it from key 103.
they must've recorded it.

Its quite clear the club have moved quickly to dispell the rumours because of the Kaka fiasco. We are linked with players every day and the club say nothing, whereas we denied this within 2 hours of it appearing on the web. They dont want another media circus to start, figures being thrown about etc etc so they are denying it now to take the focus off it.

I think he's ours.

Hristo Stoichkov was at the academy not so long ago and he also works with barca's academy, maybe they are looking tips seeing as barca's academy has produced Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Messi etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.