HUGHES OUT! Dnt care about other threads

How the fuck is losing 3-1 and playing like tits preparation for the weekend. Winning is a habit hes got to fucking lift that team to play West Brom now. What has he done to inspire any confidence in you at all? Turned Robinho shit in a few weeks? Destroyed Elano and Jo's confidence? Made Micah look like Bambi on ice? Played SWP as centre mid? Put Gelson on at right back against Liverpool with proper defenders on bench? Need I list some more awe inspiring contributions from Hughes.

Straw that broke the camel's back tonight for a lot of people. It's been building up for a while.

It's perfectly clear that some of the key players don't have any confidence in Hughes. Why is Robinho looking pissed off right from the start? Maybe it's because Hughes is coming out with post-match comments like at Fulham "well, it was a game we didn't expect to win". FFS!!

Hughes was not an appointment made by our current owners. Living on borrowed time.

der-bomber said:
...am i missing something...

...we have topped the group, rested some players for the weekend and blooded some youngsters and squad players in europe...job done.

do you think people are just pissed off about tonight result/performance mate,

where have u been for the past 2 months?

Sean... How old are you dude?

Who gives a flying fuck what the result was tonight...? Not the team for starters!

We won the group and we've got a REALLY big game on Sunday which is far more important in the scheme of things.

Even Caicedo played and scored... Whatever!

No but seriously, how old are you?

I'm guessing under 20... Probably still at school..?

its all the txt spk n no punctuashion n shit innit

DannyBoy2890 said:
der-bomber said:
...am i missing something...

...we have topped the group, rested some players for the weekend and blooded some youngsters and squad players in europe...job done.

...errrr ,i have been supporting the club that i love, been getting disappointed when results go against us, but believing that things will improve and i'm sure they will in time...

...what i haven't been doing is whining like a spoilt child when we don't win every game...

der-bomber said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

...errrr ,i have been supporting the club that i love, been getting disappointed when results go against us, but believing that things will improve and i'm sure they will in time...

...what i haven't been doing is whining like a spoilt child when we don't win every game...

well done you

Seanmcfc1 said:
Before anyone starts dnt give a shit if ive started another thread, im that angry fuckin payin for every game bar this one and schalke and watching shit! Im fuckin sik of it and im sure the rest are, Hughes will never turn the corner, players dnt like him and shit tactics and no motivation!

Feel better now? You've vented your anger on an internet forum for strangers to read and nobody of any importance gives a damn.

It's also fun not using words in the form of text words

DannyBoy2890 said:
der-bomber said:

well done you

thank you, maybe you should try it sometime.

Ehm? Because we were garbage, they could have had 6 or 7, we hardly had a single shot at goal before scoring in the 92nd minute. Oh and because our star player was brought along to play a cameo role from the beginning, is clearly struggling, isn't happy on the pitch and is injured again. Only an absolute numpty would have risked him knowing that we need him on Sunday and against Hull and away at Blackburn. Why was he even taken after we were already guaranteed a place in the next round? The threat to our position doesn't come from the last 32 or 16 in the Uefa cup but in our league form which is dire. Now we go into a crucial period without Robinho or with him more suspect to injury. Mark Hughes is a football genius!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.