Hughes Post match BBC interview.

svennis pennis

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7794728.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 794728.stm</a>

There are some glaring contradictions throughout. Particularly concerning performances. Early on he states that the performance was a good one and then later on admits it wasn't up to scratch.

If you can bear listening for 5 minutes he explains the Elano dropping was to make way for Adam Clayton!! Elsewhere he has admitted he wasn't up to scratch. Its a very strange one.

Commentators just before the game commenced claimed Elano was not in the side because of a calf strain.

A bit like Jo's flu perhaps.

In fairness to him, there is only so much you can say, and I'm sure there are a lot things that he would like to say but can't. After all this is the guys career on the line, and I know myself when your having to explain why things are going wrong it's a hard skill to learn without making yourself look like a total loser.

Elano was dropped after a bust up - think the words 'naff taff' were on the back of Elano's shirt. Its actualy Portuguese for 'I back Hughes' but there you go these misunderstandings happen.

Jo does not have a virus. Jo is on strike partly in sympathy with Elano and partly because he read in the papers that Hughes thinks he is useless. Same appiles to TBH who also read that he was useless (difficult to argue admittedly) and that contrary to earlier reports Hughes did not buy him although this does mean that Hughes didn't have the balls to say no to the signing so not sure what point Hughes is trying to make.

I thought that was all fair enough..........honest. No stupid excuses, no blaming the ref. Short of saying dont worry city fans, david villa and buffon are comming, I dont know what more he could of said!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.