Hughes v Mancini at the end

just seen it again, Mancini should have lil bit of respect for him.

Hughes made himself look a right cock there - totally unprofessional, and acting like a 7 year old child rather than a 47 year old man.

He behaved like a total knob-jockey, and really displayed his lingering bitterness about his departure from City - despite all his platitudes in the media to the contrary.

Mancini should have done a little dance infront of him whilst pointing and laughing - would have made them both look like a pair of kids.

Mancini disrespected him imo. Just stuck his hand out whilst looking the other way , I'd probably have had the same reaction if I were Hughes. Outclassed on and off the pitch today I'm afraid (and I'm not a 'Hughes inner').

What the fuck did Hughes want, a hug? He should just grow the fuck up and get over it, he was sacked and i guess received a handsome payoff, end of.

Is this the "Let's focus on something other than a dismal display thread" and as Hughes was their manager he is perfect.

larderland said:
mancini was completely in the wrong,look at mancinis hand shake,might asweell not given 1,at least have the balls to look the guy u tooks job in the eye

This - Mancini was fookin wrong a little bit of humility would not have gone a long way - whatever Hughes reaction be it considered over the top or not it obviously still hurts

Hughes has a history for this sort of thing. Recent too. Pulis at Stoke and a little further back with Wenger. Mancini could have been more enthusiastic but Hughes has made sure that the press will pick up on it by his childish reaction. Typical red!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.