Hughes v Mancini at the end

gordondaviesmoustache said:
WNRH said:
Fucking pathetic by Hughes and even more pathetic by him in the interview afterwards, he couldn't even bring himself to call him Roberto or Mancini, he said "Man City's manager"

I am so glad that twat is no longer associated with us anymore.

The fact he refers to us as 'Man City' tells you all you need to know about his true feelings for this club.
He's just taking the piss out of Mancini don't let it worry you.

Bitter little child. If I never hear of the **** again it will be too soon. Thank fuck he's no longer here.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Barcon said:
We played better when he came on. I don't think you really know what you'r talking about to be quite honest.
I agree, we were better with a 4 man midfield.

But you could argue that we should have started that way, or changed it at half-time.

I don't really think mancini had many alternatives, but I don't like his reaction to the fixture glut. I can understand a foreign coach being shocked by the demands put in players, but you should not accept tiredness as an excuse before kick off.

Go back a little in the thread then and you would understand.I agree Vieira played ok but the point was the reaction when he was coming on and a striker was going off.

It didn't take much for us to play better did it given the bad formation we had from the start

gordondaviesmoustache said:
WNRH said:
Fucking pathetic by Hughes and even more pathetic by him in the interview afterwards, he couldn't even bring himself to call him Roberto or Mancini, he said "Man City's manager"

I am so glad that twat is no longer associated with us anymore.

The fact he refers to us as 'Man City' tells you all you need to know about his true feelings for this club.
Coz you'd be doing cartwheels and backflips if you got sacked in the manner he did. Come on. I'm as happy as the rest of the brigade that he no longer manages us,. but what do you want?

Both men in the wrong there , Mancini should really have showed Hughes a bit more respect yet Hughes completely overreacted , very childish on Hughes part. What happened happened , you take it and get on with life , 14 months has passed and he needs to accept it . It isn't like Mancini went after Hughes job , the club approached him , if you are given a multi million pound contract by a top football club you won't turn it down will you no matter who the current manager is .

Barcon said:
Mad Mario said:
i dont think you were there to be quiet honest and your view through the stream doesnt give you the right to criticise the fans reaction to the sub.

who do chelsea have as backup? utd? arsenal? and we have viera. not good enough

At what point have I critisized the fans reaction to the sub?
And as far as I wasn't there nonsense, give yourself a shake man.

so what have i said that has made you think i dont know what i was talking about?

the stadium groaned when viera came on. some laughed and some looked gutted. thats a fact.

did you hear delight and loud cheers, rapture when viera came on?

if so check your stream.

Mark Hughes in "Look, look someone is being nasty to me, please notice that I am in the right and its not fair - SOMEONE ELSE IS IN THE WRONG NOT ME" claim shocker.

You have to laugh at someone producing a list of people in English football Mancini has had run ins with (most of them Hughes loving players).

If you were to produce a list of people who have thought Mark Hughes an absolute **** over the years it would almost certainly run well into triple figures. From footballers who played against him in a career defined by being a ****, to loads of opposing managers who have had 'run ins' with him and consider him the same, to plenty of his own players who were subject to bitter little witch hunts directed by their own manager.

As usual with Hughes, his only priority is to make himself look persecuted or better than he really is.

No doubt the phone to his Fleet St mates will be red hot tonight and numpties like Rob Beasley will be picking their time to do an 'opinion piece' that is fellatio of their mate in print, disguised as actual balanced journalism.

I would have thought that people would have wised up to the defining characteristic of the man's managerial career by now - having seen it at such close quarters - but obviously not.

(PS: I don't make Mancini perfect either)

at the end of day mancini is here to do a job for city and no one else so if he is successful for us i could not give a shit if he falls out with every other manager in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.