Hughes's transfer / team policies

onceabluealways

Mark Hughes stated when he came in that he likes to do his homework on players he brings in. he wanted to know whether they worked hard in training and on the pitch. He makes the final judgement based on his own instincts.

If this is the case then his judgement has to be seriously questioned, Ade clearly does not fit into this catagory and neither does Robinho (understand he may not have been a MH signing).

I have seen most games this season and generally we are second best when it comes to work ethic, except Tevez, Bellamy and Dejong. Teams can afford to carry one quality player who doesn't put the 110% effort in if he adds other qualities but with ade and Rob we have two and they shouldn't play together especially at tough away games.

Also Silvinho - if last night was anything to go by then he should not have been brought in at any cost as one of the youngsters could have done better.

I expected at least MH's team to be hard working and to have a solid shape, yet we look disorganised with two many players moving inside and out wide from midfield causing lack of shape. This is one of the reasons (poor defensive mistakes also) why the average teams who are organised can get results against us.

IMO these are the two basics that a manager has to instill into the team which is why I think he should go.

ask any fan on this forum or in the stands last year if they would have adebeyour and they would have said the same thing and that would be yes.....

the service to him was awful last night.......and comparing him to thee work rate of tevez and bellamy is unfair as they are different types of players

ade is a goal scorer and an out and out forward whereas bellamy and tevez are work horses who drop deep and run their backsides off......its like comparing rooney to berbatov....two very very different players....and we need both types of players

its the same as asking robbie to track back.....completely pointless as even if he is there he cannt tackle as thats not his game...he aint built for it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.