Hugo Lioris

Bobbins

He is stalling on a new contract because he wants to win titles and play in Champions league and not sure if Tottenham can full fill his ambitions. Would be a massive upgrade and the mannequin we currently employ in his position.

He is stalling on a new contract because he wants to win titles and play in Champions league and not sure if Tottenham can full fill his ambitions. Would be a massive upgrade and the mannequin we currently employ in his position.

Yes please. Straight swap for Hart?

This one makes perfect sense. He would be a dream signing and if he wants to leave using Hart as bait could give us the edge over other clubs.

Weren't Haringey in the CL this season? He hasn't exactly covered himself in Joe Hart glory in keeping Johnny Foreigner at bay, or did Poochetino play a stiff in goal?

I was speaking to a Spurs season ticket holder last week, he said Lioris' distribution is shocking, great shot stopper but thats about it. Made him sound a bit like a French Joe Hart. Cant see Pep wanting him if that is the case.

To be fair, Tottenham don't stand a chance in the CL as long as Pochettino is in charge. He's too good for them but I think he's more likely to go to PSG, Juventus or Sevilla than come to us, mainly because Tottenham really wont want to sell him within the EPL.

I was speaking to a Spurs season ticket holder last week, he said Lioris' distribution is shocking, great shot stopper but thats about it. Made him sound a bit like a French Joe Hart. Cant see Pep wanting him if that is the case.
Yeah he isn't good with the ball at his feet, so if you're to play out from the back he isn't the anwer. He is a great shot stopper and also very quick off his line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.