Hunting

You get the feeling that rich bastards specially like to hunt animals so they inflict as much horror on the animal as possible before they kill it.
The thing is, it's not the rich doing the killing. They have local men who drive the quad bikes, breed the dogs that catch foxes, or send down into badger dens to flush them out.

The toffs all stand back and watch, blowing their silly horns and trotting about on horses, while the local scrotes do all the killing for them.

Target the gamekeepers and people who make it all possible.

Rich gormless pricks sat on horses is bad enough but having their oiks doing the chasing for them on quad bikes is as pathetic as it is sad.

All forms of animal cruelty should be banned. I can see Seaworld from my balcony, dolphins swimming around in an oversized swimming pool full of chlorine all their lives, in the wild they swim 80 or 90 klms a day in natural sea water. And they literally have to jump through hoops 10 times a day to please the public.
I'd get rid of circuses, zoos, elephant, camel rides, bullfighting, fox hunting etc etc. all the stuff for human gratification and profit. Even fucking birds in cages and rabbits in hutches. It's all barbaric and cruel.

Sorry for the rant..

All forms of animal cruelty should be banned. I can see Seaworld from my balcony, dolphins swimming around in an oversized swimming pool full of chlorine all their lives, in the wild they swim 80 or 90 klms a day in natural sea water. And they literally have to jump through hoops 10 times a day to please the public.
I'd get rid of circuses, zoos, elephant, camel rides, bullfighting, fox hunting etc etc. all the stuff for human gratification and profit. Even fucking birds in cages and rabbits in hutches. It's all barbaric and cruel.

Sorry for the rant..

You'd have to keep the bullfighting Bill.

The bulls are specially bred for the ring, so without the bullfighting, there would be no bulls.

Sorry for the rant..
Don't forget animal agriculture too

The only argument against well controlled hunting is if you're 100% vegetarian. If you eat meat and justify it by saying that it's ok because I bought it at a supermarket in nice plastic packaging, then you're an idiot.

Having lived and worked on a game farm alongside outfitters for 5 years in South Africa I can confirm that 99% of what’s being spouted in here about hunting is absolute bullshit based on no knowledge whatsoever.

PS, no, I’m not a hunter, have no desire to hunt and never likely will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.