I’m sticking with City, football and Bluemoon.

"So this my last post on the forum", City are going to be shit and there are nobheads on the matchday forum..WTF..sob, sob..fuck off do not want to hear it..why bother posting that rubbish..as if I care. I am getting buried in Southern Cemetery and my scarf will be with me.

CTID

My family has been with this club since the very early years, we are at 5 generations of supporters, not fans, supporters, there’s a difference as all on here will know.

So for my great uncle, my dad , my son and grandsons

It’s as simple as

“No one will take my club away from me”

Are you?

This constant diatribe we’re faced with has already accounted for a loss or two. My heart is breaking seeing our wonderful club being slaughtered left right and centre. But I was at a big funeral yesterday and it’s made me realise that in life you need to hold close the things you love whilst they’re still there. I love Manchester City with all my heart and soul and will do until my final breath. Count me in. I’m up for the fight.
To the ramparts,let loose the dogs of war!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.