I’ve got a stalker

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
So it’s a weird one this but I’ve suffered long enough so have to share my story.

I’m a tram driver and every day this creepy old man keeps getting on my tram, he’s usually wearing a dirty old trench coat and keeps touching himself while saying he knows me from our distant past.

All I know is the guy is called Calum. I’ve no idea who this weirdo is, what should I do?!

Do what you normally do, brake very suddenly and send him flying down the carriage.

So it’s a weird one this but I’ve suffered long enough so have to share my story.

I’m a tram driver and every day this creepy old man keeps getting on my tram, he’s usually wearing a dirty old trench coat and keeps touching himself while saying he knows me from our distant past.

All I know is the guy is called Calum. I’ve no idea who this weirdo is, what should I do?!
An easy mistake to make when it comes to tram drivers. Is he touching himself or is he holding his dead mans handle ?

Offer to be his still life model and commission a nude self portrait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.