I am really suprised how happy some of you are tonight

Robbo. said:
We got beat and you are all going on about how proud you are?? Robiniho has said early on this season how most of the players are happy with a draw or that they go into game thinking they can't win. FFS its even got to the supporters. Im pissed with tonights result and im not happy fuck all this proud shite we got beat!! we where shit and we need to get some answers why we got beat??

we were shit?

we just beat top of the german league 2-1 battered them, created chances with 10 men and your saying we played shit?

we were not shit tonight but we were in the first leg

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:
TMQ grow the fuck up you delusional prick, yes my name is the same as a scum player what is your point really? do you behave like this in front of you children if you have any. I have never shown you any lack of respect but you still insist on driving this me a rag theory. I cound give a fuck if you think im a rag because you wouldn't dream of saying it in front of me. I dont have to prove to you my colour, so dont ever comment on my post/topic if you dont agree.

I have several children. They all love and adore me as the daddy.

As for not saying it to your face, what are like dead hard or something?

I'm only picking up on the fact you like to patronise and belittle City in every post and seem to take delight in doing so.

No Im not hard but I know a dick when i see one, I say it as i see it and you have give me nothing but shite since i came on bluemoon.

So you are saying i have never said anything good about our club???

please answer that.

My take is this:

The fans - You were fantastic tonight and it made me so happy to see the stadium alive and supporting

The team - You showed that you cared and put in a shift. Showed some Pride In Battle

The captain - You're a disgrace. The unecessary sending off lets your team and your club down (at least you didn't score an own goal too)

The Manager - Cheers Lesley but you've had your chance and blown it - now fuck off (and take Dunney with you)

Robbo. said:
No Im not hard but I know a dick when i see one, I say it as i see it and you have give me nothing but shite since i came on bluemoon.

I havent given you any shite until these past few days when you've been pretty smug about how shit City are, that's all. Chill out mate, you're too defensive. I genuinely don't remember abusing you prior to this week anyway and even then my only abuse has been 'rag' where as you get all uppity and call me a dick, prick and question my ability to father my children!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:

I havent given you any shite until these past few days when you've been pretty smug about how shit City are, that's all. Chill out mate, you're too defensive. I genuinely don't remember abusing you prior to this week anyway and even then my only abuse has been 'rag' where as you get all uppity and call me a dick, prick and question my ability to father my children!

Give over!!

this has started since someone said i was a rag a few months ago which they got banned, you have had your little digs since then. I i have not questioned you as a father i clealy stated if you acted like this in front of your children. I'm not deffencive i love this club and i dont understand why people think that this result tonight is going to change things around for us, we got beat and we are out of the cup and have nothing left to play for.

show me before today where i have said city are shite? prove to everyone this please

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:

Give over!!

this has started since someone said i was a rag a few months ago which they got banned, you have had your little digs since then. I i have not questioned you as a father i clealy stated if you acted like this in front of your children. I'm not deffencive i love this club and i dont understand why people think that this result tonight is going to change things around for us, we got beat and we are out of the cup and have nothing left to play for.

show me before today where i have said city are shite? prove to everyone this please

If you arent a rag then I apologise, it isnt a nice name to call another human being and I'm man enough to hold my hands up. They are cheating scum and to a man they are all cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.