I am so depressed

bluejean1 said:
I know how you feel, I'm a bit down as well by the result today. Was thinking back to when we beat them with Tevez and Bellamy scoring and since then City have spent so much money and we don't seem to be winning as well. If I had been told we were in 4th place in March at the beginning of the season I would have been happy, probably, but when we were, all but briefly, in 1st, then 2nd and then for a while 3rd, it is damn depressing. When will we be the team that score in the dying minutes to clinch a win? I dream of that.

I'm not too down about todays result ..... we defended brilliantly for nigh on eight minutes , and there were some excellent individual performances , albeit we didn't create much up front .

I expected us to lose today , but Chelsea will almost certainly finish in the top four themselves anyway , so the way i see it there is still one spare place to go for , and that's where we come in ......

what we need to do is stay one step ahead of Spurs and Liverpool and we should grab that spare place , and preferably even a third placed finish ...... we now have eight games to do that , the race is on!

Boney said:
Why am I so shallow

I am not depressed about the Tsunami in Japan or the plight of the libyan people. Global warming and the depletion the rain forest hardly cause me to bat an eyelid. The fact that people in the third world are suffering from either malnutrition or disease and those that aren't are probably being exploited hardly causes me to lose any sleep. I am up to my eyeballs in debt and I have been told I will not have a pay increase for at least the next two years whilst facing the distinct possibility of redundancy, no worries.

Why is it that when City lose I feel shit for days, I cannot even bring myself to watch any other football, especially Match of the Day. Now all I worry about is that fact that we might not finish in the top four, nothing else seems important.

Is it just me?

No I'm the same, I sometimes wish it didn't matter so much !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.