I Cannot Wait

oldius

I am 53, and a fan since I could walk, and NEVER have I been so excited for a season to start as I am with this one. The changes we have made, the new talent coming in, the chance for some academy talent...Will we be more successful? Who knows, but this is going to be one exhilarating ride and I am absolutely chomping at the bit.

Nah, I'm well deflated. Couple of rags have suggested that we're weaker this season after 'losing' Jesus, Sterling and Zinchenko.

They'll close the gap this season and make a real go of winning it next season apparently.

Fucking no marks.

I cannot wait either. Especially come the 1st week of October when we smash the rag pricks and it dawns on them once again just how far off getting near a title they are.

I am 53, and a fan since I could walk, and NEVER have I been so excited for a season to start as I am with this one. The changes we have made, the new talent coming in, the chance for some academy talent...Will we be more successful? Who knows, but this is going to be one exhilarating ride and I am absolutely chomping at the bit.
53! You've got the wrong username

Not sure this is the best thread to post on but anyway here goes: Due to a change in circumstances (ie my sons got a job in London and I live in Reading) we are not going to get to as many home games as in previous seasons. Have two season tickets in 109 and am looking to 'give them away' for the games we cannot get to. Don't want any money for them just want them used by some true fans, maybe people who for whatever reason can't afford the season ticket prices anymore. Anybody got any ideas how to publicise this (other than this post).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure this is the best thread to post on but anyway here goes: Due to a change in circumstances (ie my sons got a job in London and I live in Reading) we are not going to get to as many home games as in previous seasons. Have two season tickets in 109 and am looking to 'give them away' for the games we cannot get to. Don't want any money for them just want them used by some true fans, maybe people who for whatever reason can't afford the season ticket prices anymore. Anybody got any ideas how to publicise this (other than this post).
go in the tickets forum
post them.on a match by match basis
great gesture btw

If itbis possible I would love to be able to get to few games this season with my son , who is autistic but is city mad. He is now 18 (took him to his first game when he was 7) so it is going to prove costly for me this season.
Many thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.