i dont think we will, i hope we do BUT

there are 11,000 tickets on sale now,via uefa i think,each team that reaches the final will each receive around 11,000.the rest will b to uefa bigwigs,sponsors etc

celf said:
there are 11,000 tickets on sale now,via uefa i think,each team that reaches the final will each receive around 11,000.the rest will b to uefa bigwigs,sponsors etc

ehehe, check out the Turkish word 'rüşvet' Celf; FB will have tickets, and we all know how bent these things can get where football administrations are involved. You're right about the above, but like water, everything will find its natural level.

there will be tickets available, it's just a question of price & having the contacts.

when I worked over there I once watched a game at FB sat in the director's box with all the wives & girlfriends; the general manager of FB was a client of my partner at the time. It was more interesting looking at who was around me than actually watching what was going on down on the pitch! LOL

Didsbury Dave said:
Official allocation would be 11.5K which would be snapped up.

Depending on who we play (ie particularly not Galatasary) then a lot of the other tickets, paticularly the 20K "neutral" tickets would be up for grabs. Blues would get most of them, I'd wager.

And some would go without. I estimate we'd take 25K.

Be a miracle if we played Galatasary!

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Official allocation would be 11.5K which would be snapped up.

Depending on who we play (ie particularly not Galatasary) then a lot of the other tickets, paticularly the 20K "neutral" tickets would be up for grabs. Blues would get most of them, I'd wager.

And some would go without. I estimate we'd take 25K.

Be a miracle if we played Galatasary!

ooops

Number of tickets will also depend on who we play IF we get there, Shakhtar & Dynamo will not take 11,500, dont think Marseille would have may more than that either. With both the German clubs out we would have the monopoly on the 'neutral' tickets plus any tickets that the other team didnt sell.

I reckon most season ticket holders would get one through the official chanels.

If Thomas Cook can actually justify their existance and put on hundreds of reasonably priced flights - say £200 return - then there's no reason for us not to take 35,000 fans. No doubt they'll put on about three planes the useless twats.

kippax88 said:
ide actually be up for going on train lol as im a fucking terrible flyer lol but how would this actually go about lol

click on the link in my post above. It tells you everything you need to know. Although it's £500ish return, it's probably a bit cheaper than what the flights will be charging. A 6 day round trip on the piss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.