I feel a bit dirty saying this

Don't know about England but the Liverpool fans in Australia are mostly alright, though they to love to brag about the glory years and gave me alot of stick for us getting knocked out of the CL.

Welcome to the future.

This is why every other top clubs fans hates each other, because we are now a major threat. We play in these big matches and we have more too lose, as do they.

We have already seen more rivalries flair up over the last few years and soon we will have some fierce ones in Europe. Think back 10 years ago and everyone liked us because we hated United and were not a threat, now everyone hates us. People are scared, football fans are fickle, we would be doing the same thing if we were in a different position.

But i fucking love it, more big matches, more to lose, more memories to enjoy and more silver stuff.

I strongly dislike the dipper's (blue and red), and I also dislike spuds...but, my hatred for all things rag is more powerful.

I can not -as long as I breathe- hate a club more than those plastic fuckers at the swamp. In fact, pick up a copy of Roget's thesaurus and look under 'Hate' and you still will not find enough words to adequately describe what I feel towards them.

It's beyond words.

used to be all one way traffic. but now they are even.
always hated united, for being smug arrogant twats.
but now the scowsers have started getting on my tits with all that "dont talk about history" bollocks. "we won more that you have so were better" just deluded no hopers clinging to th past.
not to mention the fact that both clubs STILL play on 50/30 year old tragedies for sympathy and support, which i find shameful!

always hated united,always, but in my lifetime, i have seen them win anything and everything, so they at least deserve to be a bit smug, even if they are cunts.
liverpool have won barely fuck all and still think they are the bollocks. to me they are spurs in red shirts.
they may have won it all in the 80'2, but that was 20-odd years ago, its over, now they are a top half team with delusions of grandeur.

Mclovin said:
Don't know about England but the Liverpool fans in Australia are mostly alright, though they to love to brag about the glory years and gave me alot of stick for us getting knocked out of the CL.
Oh and how did they do in the europa league? Oh they didnt even qualify for that did they? Sums up scousers saw loads of jokes the night we went out and couldnt believe how thick they were being

City fans - often frustrated and occasionally bitter when we didn't win anything for so long but able to cope/function and laugh while others cleaned up. Some actually able to function better without the expectation of success.

Rags- often bitter when they don't win everything all of the time and totally unable to cope with City's success/promise. Need the crutch that has been MUFC.

Red Dippers - too immersed in their own pity and past to realise how bitter many of them have become.

Blue Dippers - not quite enough past to get lost in so extremely bitter especially to City because they believe that our Sheikh whom they claim to hate is rightfully theirs. Hypocritical twats. A few real bad uns likely to run through a shopping mall with an uzi if it gets worse.

Plymouth Argyle fans - talk wierd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.