I got on tv.

Scottyboi

HAHA i was the one with the paddling pool. Anyone see it? .... met biggsy aswell nice to see you mate. Was really unlucky and have never been so proud to be a blue. CTID.

Challenger1978 said:
scottyboi said:
HAHA i was the one with the paddling pool. Anyone see it? .... met biggsy aswell nice to see you mate. Was really unlucky and have never been so proud to be a blue. CTID.

Was yours the big blue paddeling pool in in the south stand or the smallish pink and yellow one in the SS.

big and blue mate.

Was this by any chance in honour of the paddling pool that got passed around the ground during the game against (I think) Spurs in......oh years ago????

i was on the t.v aswell :) and that paddling pool was funny there was a lilo aswell !

cfn1963 said:
Was this by any chance in honour of the paddling pool that got passed around the ground during the game against (I think) Spurs in......oh years ago????

was in honour of mark hughes and his time at city. Shame it got popped and thrown at the steward :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.