I hate scousers

SWP's back

Not just red & blue dippers fans. Just the whole scouse "nation" in general.

Professional mourners, self-absorbed pricks that think they are special with their victim mentality, the only city in the world that could mourn a dead chicken for fucks sake. JUSTICE!!! Fuck justice, it is usually your fault you bastards!

That is before they even open 'dare gob lar and that whiney fucking noise comes out.

Anyway - what do you lot think?

been there loads of times, never had no trouble to be honest

we did play a gig with 4 scouse lad's once who turned up at the venue we were all playing in a battered old transit van

put it this way, we spent all night watch our gear.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 am --<br /><br />watching even..

Worked with them on building sites up and down the country,always found em much better to get along with than the cockneys. Im sure most mancs that have worked away will tell ya this too.

I've worked with quite a few of them and found them to be decent blokes. Good on the piss, and the red half absolutely loathe the rags........

salfordtrueblue said:
Worked with them on building sites up and down the country,always found em much better to get along with than the cockneys. Im sure most mancs that have worked away will tell ya this too.

Is true, have a laugh with em, fucking thieves though robbed anything that isnt screwed down.

Like them to be honest. I've met just as many mancs who are scrotes and tossers.

If the girls have a mild accent like anywhere else then fantastic. It sounds great. And they don't half look after themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.