"I have been to Old Trafford"

i was working down in newquay with a united "fan". we had to pick up some stuff from a scouser who had an anfield season ticket before moving down with his missus. me and him was talking about some games we've prob been together and then he asked my united fan mate about games he's been to. he was tripping over his tongue!! he knew he couldnt lie cos id pull him up on it in front of this scouser so he just came out with, "its dead hard to get tickets these days so i dont bother". he doesnt even have a membership card!! yet the night before, he was in the boozer watching united v bayern munich 1st leg semi spounting on about how top united are and how shite city still are.

12 years ago I was living in Whalley Range. Was walking down Withington Road to the Launderette when a car with Utd scarves hanging out the windows pulled up alongside me. A cockney woman (obviously the bloke's wife, kids in the back) asked me how to get to Old Trafford.
Now, me, being a helpful, friendly sort of bloke, sent them to Maine Road!!!!!!!!!!

working near gatwick a few years ago , having a pint after work thelandladys daughter was going on about united and how she was a big fan, i asked her had she ever seen them live , she replied " twice coming through the airport "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.