I have Insufficient privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You called Aguero an idiot and a ****.

I think you should have insufficient privileges for this thread too ;)

Hahaha I said he acted a ****, he's not A ****. He's definitely not A ****. He's beautiful and I love him.

Nothing makes one so vain as being told that one is a sinner. It is like one of the mods decided Dalian Atkinson was none City related.

Hahaha I said he acted a ****, he's not A ****. He's definitely not A ****. He's beautiful and I love him.
For what it's worth mate I don't think you're raggy or anything like that. I just think you said what you had to say, then said it again and again and again. The mods probably decided to knock it on the head for the night. If you ask nicely I'm sure they'll let you back on the thread.

For what it's worth mate I don't think you're raggy or anything like that. I just think you said what you had to say, then said it again and again and again. The mods probably decided to knock it on the head for the night. If you ask nicely I'm sure they'll let you back on the thread.

I was having conversations with different people. Thanks for not thinking I'm raggy though ;)

I was only gonna start up again tonight so probably best I don't beg to be allowed back in. I'll leave them to their conspiracy bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.