I just handed my notice in..

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Started a new (and promising) job at a golf course a few weeks ago. It all started ok but after a week or 2 I noticed a couple of the "in" guys took a bit of a disliking to me. I tried to ignore it but I kind of felt like it could get worse.
By week 3 I knew people were suddenly going quiet when I entered the break room, like they were all talking about me. Sad fucks..
I needed this job, had a rough time recently.
It's hard when this happens, I am a bit political and a member of MAGA, that's why I moved to Florida. I thought everyone here was like me.

It's kind of heartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I live alone and I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird overweight guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?

Last edited:
Started a new (and promising) job at a golf course a few weeks ago. It all started ok but after a week or 2 I noticed a couple of the "in" guys took a bit of a disliking to me. I tried to ignore it but I kind of felt like it could get worse.
By week 3 I knew people were suddenly going quiet when I entered the break room, like they were all talking about me. Sad fucks..
It's hard when this happens, I am a bit political and a member of MAGA, that's why I moved to Florida. I thought everyone here was like me.

It's kind of hleartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird guy who's into some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

It's kind of heartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird guy who's into some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
Fuck them mate, me id have done the same, sorry for the loss of your pet which to me outweighs everything in your post, you cant bring your companion back but a new companion is out there and desperate for a home

It's kind of heartbreaking what's happened, I'm a reformed alcoholic and my dog died recently. I hope I don't fall off the wagon. I live alone and I'm a hard worker but ATEOTD... I just want people to like me. :(

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?

Make Australia Great Again...??

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
How soon is now? and what difference does it make?
After all William, it was really nothing.

This ‘British guy’ sounds like a right smart ****….you should wait for him after work….

…and give him your copy of ‘Liars, Leakers and Liberals’: The case against the Anti Trump Conspiracy

I gave the reqd. 2 weeks notice, but this weird overweight guy who's into (obsessed with) some British singer said, "just fuck off now"....bit cruel ?
Heaven knows you sound miserable now, but William it was really nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.