I know it's a real longshot, but?

Lordeffingham

My lad who is 23 on August 19th, and has been over in the States for the past 2 months, gets back on 15th August.

I just wondered if there's anybody who's been unfortunate enough to have been shafted by the opening fixture being changed to Sunday 19th August and might be able to let me buy their ticket for my lads birthday.

I appreciate it's a bit unlikely but you can only ask?

I'm in East Stand level 3, but anywhere would be appreciated, thanks.

Lordeffingham said:
My lad who is 23 on August 19th, and has been over in the States for the past 2 months, gets back on 15th August.

I just wondered if there's anybody who's been unfortunate enough to have been shafted by the opening fixture being changed to Sunday 19th August and might be able to let me buy their ticket for my lads birthday.

I might have a spare mate, which you can have for cost, but PM me nearer the time.

Lordeffingham said:

Will ask around but you will get one on here mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.