I Love Winter

A good thing about winter is that when I used to have to walk my dog (before she was splatted by a speeding bike) on the park, I would find that often the frost had made the grass frozen solid...and that would include DOG POO!

Which means less scraping your shoes.

And at the end of day (literally), that, ladies and gentleman, can never be a bad thing!!

Its great when the wind is howling and its pissing down outside and you are sitting all nice and cosy with a cuppa watching telly or reading or whatever, love it!

Swales lives said:
Its a lot easier to murder people and get away with it in the winter.
You can swing an axe at someone in the dark without 'em realising,
and the ground's a lot easier to dig.

C'mon Winter's great!!

read my mind, excellent point

This is your worst nightmare when you're late for work ...... an' while your scrapin' the snow an' ice off you drop your car keys in the snow!

rrim3n.jpg

Winter in Manchester, and England in general isn't all about a 'snowy wonderland' etc. It just means it gets dark earlier, stays dark later, and the grey miserable rain is colder than the grey miserable rain in the 'summer'.
Balls to it!

Gaudino said:
Winter in Manchester, and England in general isn't all about a 'snowy wonderland' etc. It just means it gets dark earlier, stays dark later, and the grey miserable rain is colder than the grey miserable rain in the 'summer'.
Balls to it!

Cheer up. Murder one of your enemies, bury 'em, then go for a nice country walk. Finish the day with a few pints of ale in front of a log fire in the pub, making sure you are seen by as many people as possible for your alibi.

Happy days.

Swales lives said:
Gaudino said:
Balls to it!

Cheer up. Murder one of your enemies, bury 'em, then go for a nice country walk. Finish the day with a few pints of ale in front of a log fire in the pub, making sure you are seen by as many people as possible for your alibi.

Happy days.

Ha ha ha! Your two most recent posts in this thread have to be some of the funniest I've read in a long time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.