I miss Stephen Ireland.

R0BINH0

Not gonna lie chaps, i do miss the lil fella - anyone know when he's back? he has great vision and he's another Tevez Bellamy kinda guy who doesn't stop chasing :( he's my Arena player on Fifa10. Hopefully he'll come back into form under Roberto too..

Due back for the Semi-final, SWP needs to start the game too (both have the talent, heart and sheer guts to try and destroy MUFC)

With a bit of luck he will be back tomorrow night or at least for the 2nd leg.
We look a little bit 1 dimensional without him.
Good to have him back

Mancini says he will be available for tomorrow but unlikely to be able to play for 90 mins. Sounds like he will come on from the bench. I agree he's a very important player.

I also love this guy, i was wondering if i created an official steven ireland supporters website would you guys join and comment?

Reply?

C.T.I.D

Tuesday boys! Come on have the scum!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Sadly if we continue to play 4-4-2 i doubt we'll see the best of Ireland

Great players adopt. He's still young, if anything, continuing to play 4-4-2 might be a very good thing for him. I for one think he has the talent there to be a bit more all-around in his play. Can't allow one player to be the basis of all our play, no matter how good he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.