I pray to meet the scum who did this

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
Sorry mods if already posted, had a quick scan and couldn't find anything. Only just seen it, I would give anything, for just five minutes in a ring with these lowlife scum. I pray she makes a speedy recovery, and the scum get caught and get a warm welcome in nick. If that was my Nana, I would honestly contemplate murder.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1466762_pictured-pensioner-90-attacked-by-three-thugs-in-her-bolton-home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... olton-home</a>

der bomber28 said:
Sorry mods if already posted, had a quick scan and couldn't find anything. Only just seen it, I would give anything, for just five minutes in a ring with these lowlife scum. I pray she makes a speedy recovery, and the scum get caught and get a warm welcome in nick. If that was my Nana, I would honestly contemplate murder.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1466762_pictured-pensioner-90-attacked-by-three-thugs-in-her-bolton-home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... olton-home</a>[/quote

Unbelievable, sickening, total and absolute scumbags thats all !

charliebigspuds said:
The worse thing about picture's like this is they don't shock me anymore

And that's the worse thing mate, things like this are becoming all to common place. This country, and the system, need to grow a feckin big set of balls again and quick.

P.s sorry about the grammer, but I'm feckin steaming after seeing this.

I have to say that the people who did this may have a reason, they will have been let down by the system, poor education, parents not at home to cook tea for the poor little things, a real hard upbringing, they will prob have a mobile, nice trainers, even a car if they are not that thick to pass a test, walk around in thir shell suits during the day with fuck all to do, sad fuckers with nowt to offer to the world. Like anyone who does stuff like this I hope they fucking die tomorrow.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I have to say that the people who did this may have a reason, they will have been let down by the system, poor education, parents not at home to cook tea for the poor little things, a real hard upbringing, they will prob have a mobile, nice trainers, even a car if they are not that thick to pass a test, walk around in thir shell suits during the day with fuck all to do, sad fuckers with nowt to offer to the world. Like anyone who does stuff like this I hope they fucking die tomorrow.

Just all of this. ^^^^^^

charliebigspuds said:
The worse thing about picture's like this is they don't shock me anymore

This...

We had the case of the lady in shaw last week over her handbag... All to shocking

mammutly said:
smackheads do this stuff.

Heroin addicted and the money to buy more is all that matters to them.
thats why they should just give smackheads heroin,loads of the stuff in Afghanistan,if you are a baghead come and register at a clinic,have an a assessment by a doctor and receive your heroin free of charge,don't go round half killing old people to obtain it

As stupid as this sounds, I'm all for a medieval style peoples challenge. we should have the option of a chance to kick their arse, in a duel of some kind. A chance for real justice from the people, but in this nanny state we live in I won't hold my breath. I know all I've just posted may sound like shit, and my heart is ruling my head a bit, but if this is what it takes to get some justice back in this sorry society then I'm very much in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.