I really hope Jo's move to Everton.......

Yea same here. When I woke up and saw that he was at Evertons training ground this morning I was chuffed. It ain't happening for him here but he's a taslented lad and hopefully Everton can sort him out. It will give me a reason to watch everton games at elast

Imo, unless he has been a disgrace in terms of discipline, Jo has had a very raw deal and has reason to feel agrieved with how he's been treated at City.

I didn't agree with signing him, it was a joke. However, we all know what despot that was down to.

Regardless, whilst he has been poor he has not been any worse than Benjani, Vassell, Caciedo, Evans, etc, all of whom have been given chances at this expense.

To have a 21 year old with a big price tag, in a foriegn country and to take every single opportunity to drop him is not on imo.

I don't rate him as anything special but there are signs he could go on to be a decent top flight player. He needs nurturing though for that to happen.

The man management of him is totally opposite to what a player in that circumstances needs to be a success.

(Of course, if he hs been way out of order, and I dont mean just one trip to a club when he should have been staying in, then I have little sympathy for him)

Will be a good move for him, and wouldn't surprise me to see him thrive if given a good run of matches.

Will be pleased if it's not a permanent deal too, I still think he could be good for us.

He's hardly been given a chance with us so it'll be good for him to go to Everton and get some games seeing as Hughes isn't willing to give him any games. He's a talented footballer and with a run of games i'm sure he'll show his quality

This is a great move not only for Jo but for City too. Hopefully now he will get the game time needed to adapt to the premiership. His performances have been better than any other striker in a blue shirt this season, and has had a hand in alot of goals, without scoting to many himself.

Jo will come good next season, provided he is given a chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.