"i swear you'll never see anything like this again"

Carstairs said:
Vienna_70 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Especially when it was delivered to known Rag houses, eh?

Unfortunately, I've just started a new round, so I don't really know anyone on it.

However, it must have gone through some rags' doors, as the glory-hunting muppets are everywhere.

Where's your round mate, Chelmsford?

Bradford actually.

I will never EVER get tired of that line. To me it is legitimately the greatest commentary call of all time. Martin Tyler is completely flabbergasted by this.

How dare the OP think independantly of Sky?

Blaspheeeeemer!!

Burn him, I say! Burn him, at once before the others start to ask questions.

Vienna_70 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm a postman and today's deliveries included a begging letter from Sky, with a special offer for ex-customers, who take out a new package.

The cover included a picture of our captain celebrating his goal in our penultimate home game of last season.

It made me smile EVERY time I saw it.

Especially when it was delivered to known Rag houses, eh?

Unfortunately, I've just started a new round, so I don't really know anyone on it.

However, it must have gone through some rags' doors, as the glory-hunting muppets are everywhere.

659 million of them to be precise :)

It's a little like a double negative i.e. you've never won fuck all' actually means you have won something and you'll never see anything like this again actaully means nothing will ever be this exciting again. So as the OP says why bother with Sky!

Prestwich_Blue said:
jamielowndes said:
I will never EVER get tired of that line. To me it is legitimately the greatest commentary call of all time. Martin Tyler is completely flabbergasted by this.
It was Quinny.

It really wasnt. Quinny is the one who says "stupendous!" but Martin Tyler is the one who says "I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again"

Does anyone know where I can watch this advert? I've seen a few rag mates complaining about it on Facebook but can't find the video. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.