I think City evolved after the Hamburg game

skybluekings

I think that the killer instinct that we were lacking all season, is finally here.

Anyone else agree?

I think the fans played a big part, if we carry on like that all the time, we will never lack that killer instinct. Simples

skybluekings said:
I think that the killer instinct that we were lacking all season, is finally here.

Anyone else agree?

One game mate lets not wax the dolphin just yet aah. We've a long way to go yet end of the season lets see where we are.

skybluekings said:

Anyone else agree?

What worries me is the fact that its always been there but not surfaced untill now..

I wonder where we would be if wed played every game like that ???

the players have now set a standard that if they dont keep up then serious questions will have to be asked..

samharris said:
skybluekings said:

Anyone else agree?

What worries me is the fact that its always been there but not surfaced untill now..

I wonder where we would be if wed played every game like that ???

the players have now set a standard that if they dont keep up then serious questions will have to be asked..

If we played every game like that i would be in heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.