I thought we played OK today

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Chippy_boy said:
87% of cats said they prefered it.

In other words, you have no actual stats to back up your flawed argument.

I rest my case.

You're being a nob. Everyone knows it can be hard to break a side down when they go down to 10 men. I don't need to waste my time going off trying to find stats to prove a well known point. If you don't know this already then why don't you waste your time for a while.

just bloody "typical city" frustrating.
we literally had all of the ball in the second half ,pushing on but again we havent got the quality to break down the opposing defence.
there was enough hardwork,enough winning the ball back and getting forward

we just couldnt bloody shoot,any sniff we got ended up in the top row-bellamy,robbie.
hughes needs to work on them keeping the ball down to force a save and bellamy can pick up the scraps.
apart from the result It reminded me of Fulham away-another when we could and should have got more.

then I cant remember them getting any further proper chances(mind you against us you dont need any more!)

oh and before anyone picks up on my "we havent got any quality" comment
it was a tad of sarcasm
robihno,ireland,elano!!

If you don't need to waste your time with stats you'd be quite willing to take the bets I've stated. I believe the bookies know people who believe that sort of stuff as 'Mug Punters'

You're being a nob. Everyone knows it can be hard to break a side down when they go down to 10 men. I don't need to waste my time going off trying to find stats to prove a well known point. If you don't know this already then why don't you waste your time for a while

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
If you don't need to waste your time with stats you'd be quite willing to take the bets I've stated. I believe the bookies know people who believe that sort of stuff as 'Mug Punters'

You're being a nob. Everyone knows it can be hard to break a side down when they go down to 10 men. I don't need to waste my time going off trying to find stats to prove a well known point. If you don't know this already then why don't you waste your time for a while

Nob 2.

Chippy_boy said:
Cheltblue said:
But we did OK????????????

I didn't say we DID ok. We DID shite. I said we PLAYED ok.

Sorry Chippy, but we didnt trouble them, we never looked like drawing let alone winning.

'Ok' would have at least seen us breaking them down even if we never put the ball in the net.

Chippy_boy said:
It was always going to be difficult, away from home, against 10 men camped out in their own half.

We dominated the first half and then gave away a stupid goal (admittedly for which Richards and Bridge should be shot).

No-one played very well, but it wasn't that bad. We were just very very unlucky. I reckon had Delap not been sent off, we would have got a result.

We were utter shit mate.

Chippy_boy said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:

Nob 2.

Take the bet then Big Man.

Should be easy to make miney from a nob.

Your theory is so laughable only an idiot couldn't see the flaws in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.