I was wondering..

fbloke

I was wondering what exactly would make some of you lot happy in terms of City?

I mean, come on the amount of moaning, complaining and general paranoid nonsense on here it makes me question if I am in fact watching the best team playing the best football and winning more trophies than at any time in our clubs history.

Please do me the honour of listing what will put a smile on your miserable f***ing faces and provide you with that long forgotten joie de vivre.

Cheers

I'd think most are more than happy with City at the moment. Doesn't mean that you can't discuss the negatives within the club though.

Puppet Master Silva said:
I'd think most were more than happy with City at the moment. Doesn't mean that you can't discuss the negatives within the club though.

this.

we are not rags. we say it as it is. good and bad. however unlikely that may be.

I won't be happy until we sack off all these talented players & employ Nigel Clough as manager and play proper football with 11 Englishman, never been the same since we sold Martyn Margetson

de niro said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
I'd think most were more than happy with City at the moment. Doesn't mean that you can't discuss the negatives within the club though.

this.

we are not rags. we say it as it is. good and bad. however unlikely that may be.

I agree, we do still ask questions of the club - i'm doing that with Viagogo but some people are actually moaning about stuff on the field and signings etc.

1. Fair ticket prices (£650-750 SCs; £35-45 indv. match tickets) for years to come

2. Change our badge

3. Allow Safe Standing to wrap around South Stand Level 1 from 107 in the East Stand to 123 in the Colin Bell Stand
3a) or even better when the South and North Stand third tiers are done, knock the current East Stand down and build a giant one-tier'd super stand along the side of the pitch like our old Kippax was but looking modern like the Borussia Dortmund Südtribüne

4. To have a colour co-ordination of our kit of sky-white-navy (shirts-shorts-socks)

5. To play attractive football and win trophies every now and then from now 'till I die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.