I Will take on the Hughes Out Brigade

The Cyber Goat

It's my turn to rant to here goes:

This club has been shite for as long as I can remember, but lets start at the dark dark days, Relegation to the 3rd division. Thats where we start, that is the level we were at .. the club is in turmoil, financially fucked, 127 managers in a week, then things turn round, David Bernstein turns the club around and we get 2 promotions in succession with Joe Royle back to back without spending much cash. The rapid progression means we are not good enough to stay in the top league and we are again relegated.

Bring on King Kev! He takes the club back up great season loads of goals - the new messiah! But Kevin has a problem, like my missis he is shite with money, he has to spend spend spend, he and Mr. Bernstein fall out over a washed up scouser ( who proved to be right there Kev??) Hey presto John Wardle usups Bernsrein and city go on to throw good money after bad on shite players until the money runs out and keegan does his harry hudini trick and fucks off!

So now we are a yo yo club, staving off relegation with an untested manager called Stuart Pearce, who doesn't have much off a clue really but, he has inherited a poor squad and just 6 million quid to spend, does he improve the squad with 2-3 good professionals to help our blossoming youth system? Does he fuck he blows the lot on a never seen before Greek waiter! Season is a wash out we just avoid relegation he gets sacked!

Now it starts to get interesting .. Wardle sells to Satan himself ( although he wasn't that bad when interested in Liverpool!) We get Sven shagalot as manager and still have a squad that is utter crap and just avoided relegation. Lets look at the improvements shagalot makes to that squad ...

Garrido - the snail - shite
Bianchi - wears a fuckin muffler - sent back delivering Pizza
Geovani - been found out by Phil Brown now - shite
Fernandes - Anybody seen my head? - shite
Martin Petrov - ok he isn't that bad
Corluka - good player but a bit slow for the premier league - sold
Bojinov - translates as Bolsa Wood - never played more than 30 mins
Benjani - plays well 1 in 6 - shi... well he isn't bad but not good by any stretch
Caicedo - Stick to boxing you old fucker, 21 my arse! - shite
Elano - has to be taken off because gary speed said BOO! - SHITE

We have a miraculous start to the season then at christmas the wheels fall off and we are no better after christmas than under Pearce the season before, we play negative football never try to beat any of the top teams, are considered a push over by smaller clubs and end up getting tonked 8-1 by Gareth - can't take a penalty - Southgate! This one result is an indication of the mental strength and attitude of our squad and if any of them had ANY pride for this club they would see to put it right only one player has done that (You all know who he is) the rest can fuck off for me!

Now my point (hurray you cry!!) You cannot undo all these years of shite built on shite, built on .... and turn it around in 10 minutes forget the money it means nothing to the players here already the earn mega bucks they don't give a fuck about me, you or the club! The signings Mark Hughes has made have been our best players this season - listen to what Ireland, our best and most consistent performer says about his boss - not what a FRINGE player says because he isn't sweating blood for you is he? no he wants shagalot back so he can have it easy.

It takes a season to find out what the players are about. Rumors are 16 will go in the summer the more the better for me! We are not a top 6 team! List our players then the top 6 teams and tell me how many get into them teams not fuckin many will so are we under achieving? No actually we are where we deserve to be! People talk about players being 'world class' because they make a pass or win a header! What the fuck do you know about world class players you have watched Vassell for 5 seasons for fucks sake get real!!

Go ask Blackburn fans on their forums about Hughes, you won't get a bad word said, they didn't concede goals from ever corner/cross/free kick did they? Same manager, same coaches, same methods DIFFERENT PLAYERS WHO AREN'T ARSED!!! that's the difference so stop your whining!

Even if you don't like his methods/tactics/formations or the real reason (he played for united) this club needs to get rid of all the shite that has been accumulating over the years and a new manager won't know what's what for another season so let him sort it out! If we are no better this time next year he will be on his bike because of the amounts of money he will have spent, but i'm confident he will get it right, unlike our players who have never been won anything he has won things all his life and it's that mentality that I like, it's ingrained into winners and Mark Hughes has it remember how much we hated him when he played against us .. that's because he played to WIN got go close to winning actually WIN and you have to respect a man like that not some overpaid primma-donna who plays to look good or get a big contract(Insert players name here!)

Anyway RANT over, stability is the key you cannot undo years of mismanagement in 8 months and all seasoncard holders you have had more value for money this season than any other in the TOP DIVISION than any other in recent years .. Bring on the Hughes out brigade .. Round 1,420,544 Ding Ding ;-)

An entertaining read fella and i agree with 99% of it! There is a complete lack of understaninding by some as to just how bad a lot of things were, on and off the pitch!

The boo hoo we rich so we should win everything attitude makes me shit! Success will come under Hughes of this i have no doubt!

uwerosler28 said:
paul ince, tony adams, roy keane .................

Were all given loads of time! Not the same at all they were in their first jobs Hughes has managed at premiership level done a good job, never been sacked and also done ok as in international manager as well

bluemoon1078 said:
An entertaining read fella and i agree with 99% of it! There is a complete lack of understaninding by some as to just how bad a lot of things were, on and off the pitch!

The boo hoo we rich so we should win everything attitude makes me shit! Success will come under Hughes of this i have no doubt!

Cheers pal i feel better after the rant been like a bear with a sore head since thursday now it's better ... until 4.10 tomorrow anyway ;-)

but the whole basis of your thinking he will be a sucess is that he has the winning attitude as a player but so did many other failed managers i honestly think that you cannot overlook his failing in his current job because he was reasonable in his previous ones even if he had won the league at blackburn he is still not capable of getting our player to turn up on any pitch other than eastlands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.