Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Isn't Ged Coyne, Peter Coynes brother? He went Burnage, scored a hat trick for England schoolboys about 1974 and signed for Man U. He was quickly billed as the 'next best thing' and then, equally as quickly wasn't, as is still the case with English kids.
I'm sure there was a Ged Coyne on our youth books in the 70s, could it be the same guy?

If his days are over at the BBC,he needs employing by City immediately,to be the main anchor man at City Square,to get rid of you know who (all 3 can go for me,fucking wooden),but certainly the lead man on that stage,he lives and breathes City and would be a perfect fit in my opinion

If his days are over at the BBC,he needs employing by City immediately,to be the main anchor man at City Square,to get rid of you know who (all 3 can go for me,fucking wooden),but certainly the lead man on that stage,he lives and breathes City and would be a perfect fit in my opinion

this and only this,

he`d be much better than some these other fuckers that think more of themselves than our club.

ok lets start name and shame away.

Danny's a top guy and a true blue. People slagging him off can fuck right off.

I can confirm this. Danny has a "proper" job and more or less stumbled into the City stuff through an infamous appearance on Sky.

I see him regularly at City aways, including Europe, where he travels at his own expense with the fans and has the same experience on the piss as us fans. He's a "proper" blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.