Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Top man Andy Buckley, as mentioned this piece of commentary is priceless,

Wish he was commentating our games whilst Cheesy is off instead of Jack Dearden.

Andy Buckley took over on Blue Tuesday yesterday and it was refreshing to have someone who allowed the guest to speak, something Jimmy Wagg didn't do enough. The prog. actually had a few phone callers. Something that's been missing in recent weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Andy Buckley once outside Maine Road,as we were all waiting for KK to come out to greet the fans,we had a right laugh that day,top fella though I'm glad he is back

I wish Cheesy all the best,but the silence has been deafening,and life goes on,as said in this thread a while back,he be suited in City Square,but as they say,we will have to wait and see

Andy Buckley took over on Blue Tuesday yesterday and it was refreshing to have someone who allowed the guest to speak, something Jimmy Wagg didn't do enough. The prog. actually had a few phone callers. Something that's been missing in recent weeks.
I used to look forward to Tuesdays. Then Jimmy Wagg started filling in. I almost reluctantly would listen. During the whole time JW has been hosting, I think there's been maybe four callers. There were what, two yesterday. I think that just goes to show how poor of a host he is. Miss Cheesey.

Last edited by a moderator:
bbc radio manchester blue tuesday needs a revamp and needs more in packed from the fans maybe the bluemoon rising video blog lads could get a shot at it with the blog site and the bluezone people having a big part to play maybe the pre match stuff could be re played with interviews but its on its last legs and the bbc will need to see it improve or they could cut the show

bbc radio manchester blue tuesday needs a revamp and needs more in packed from the fans maybe the bluemoon rising video blog lads could get a shot at it with the blog site and the bluezone people having a big part to play maybe the pre match stuff could be re played with interviews but its on its last legs and the bbc will need to see it improve or they could cut the show

Punctuation is your friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.