Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

And an other thing. It's time the local BBC recognised what they owe City. We could have sold out to a commercial competitor years ago like united did. Manchester radio barely gets a sniff of united's games and yet they constantly blow sugar up their backside. City recognise the benefits of making the games available to the local radio station rather than taking a bigger payment but get no recognition of this from the rag ridden nest that is media city. Rant over.
The solution is quite simple. City take over the radio commentary rights from Radio Manchester, who I'm sure will be only too happy to get rid of it and save some money, and employ Cheesy. I'm sure there's a market for club-provided radio/podcast content. I assume that's do-able.

He's obviously been sold down the river by the Paedo protectors they must think we have been born yesterday.

Ive had the pleasure of listing to Jack 'Dot' Dearden whilst in the car. Good God, he is terrible. Over the last 20 minutes of the first half he must have said 'Manchester City' 200 times! It's so obvious it's not his team but why can't he say 'City', or the 'Blues' or 'we'. What a poor commentator he is.

We were sat with him in Asda before a match recently, he tries to hide from the fans hood up said he doesn't want to be recognised , said he couldn't say much about what's happened as there are legal proceedings going on, but he has been effectively told to stay away and has trouble going to away games we couldn't understand much of what he was going on about to be honest it was all quite dramatic , god knows what's going on but he said he's lost his life not that he isn't commentating on city and refused to commentate other games

Ive had the pleasure of listing to Jack 'Dot' Dearden whilst in the car. Good God, he is terrible. Over the last 20 minutes of the first half he must have said 'Manchester City' 200 times! It's so obvious it's not his team but why can't he say 'City', or the 'Blues' or 'we'. What a poor commentator he is.
Had to listen today and he is terrible. At one point he commented about how a player would 'have to do better', but seeing as he didn't tell us what the player had tried to do, the listeners were at a total loss.

you know what gone on and we all know the power in the media and with the bbc is never bite the hand that feeds you
somebody ? dare to question the officials and the ref in the chelsea game and if you watch the game a shambles is being nice and you can only call it like it was but when told to gloss over it and never question the powers at the FA in a interview even in a twitter account your asking for trouble

you have to toe the line and say what is right for the boss and not your listeners but i don't think you could not call it any other way in that chelsea game and for the love of football and manchester city he lost it and cross the line and many have done so in the past and never work again in the media and sadly its looking that way for cheesy even working for manchester city the BBC will block him and have him bang to writes its a dirty world and don't forget it

you know what gone on and we all know the power in the media and with the bbc is never bite the hand that feeds you
somebody ? dare to question the officials and the ref in the chelsea game and if you watch the game a shambles is being nice and you can only call it like it was but when told to gloss over it and never question the powers at the FA in a interview even in a twitter account your asking for trouble

you have to toe the line and say what is right for the boss and not your listeners but i don't think you could not call it any other way in that chelsea game and for the love of football and manchester city he lost it and cross the line and many have done so in the past and never work again in the media and sadly its looking that way for cheesy even working for manchester city the BBC will block him and have him bang to writes its a dirty world and don't forget it

But Alan Green seems to get away with saying virtually anything when he has a go at officials during commentary, so I take it he's one of the 'protected' ones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.