Ian Wright

Not the first time he has had a go at thor though, it is the family he despises , hard man sat safely in the studio, would like to see him front it up in person
I think the Haalands are many levels above the little Irishman and his issues.

I didn't mind him when Arsenal were shit. It's since they've become challengers again that he's become insufferable with his bias. A bit like 99.99% of the other Arsenal-connected pundits.

We've gone from Keane/Neville title-race bias, to Carragher now to Wright. All without there being a blue (apart from Arsenal fan Richards) in sight!

I'm with you on this - just because the defender "doesn't see him" which they keep mentioning as if it's a vital part of the decision making. He kicks him after gvardiol gets his shot away, he gets none of the ball, its a poor challenge and a free kick anywhere else on the pitch. I dunno.

I used to think comings together like that one were just part of the game. Until that prick Taylor gave Arsenal a penalty against Eddie last season at their place for something so innocuous.

Two wrongs don't make a right but certainly helps not dwelling on decisions IMO.

Wright is just another thick as pig shit living stealer..! I’ve never heard him say a single insightful thing in his puff..!
Arsenal bias you can understand (if not condone - he is meant to be a neutral pundit). But he is also in the tank with the Scousers. I remember him going through a so-called forensic analysis of the remaining games in early April 2019. And surprise surprise he had Liverpool winning - and then he and Cates proceeded to have their own on-air title celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.