Ibis Wembley...Slightly premature but...

trotsky

... anyone thinking of staying at Wembley should book now. Last year both semi's kicked off at tea-time making staying over a good idea (not sure about this year yet).

The Ibis is right next to the stadium and tube, and is only charging £54 (Sat) and £49 (Sun)per room. The good bit is they charge no cancellation fee - so book both days separately and cancel the other when we find out which day we're playing. Cancel both if tragedy occurs.

Fill it full of Blues and enjoy the party when we k.o. the Rags!

n.b watch out for "free breakfast " offers etc. - these have no cancellation option.

Re: Ibis Wembley...Slightly previous but...

I can't think of anything that will make a Reading win more certain than me booking a hotel in London for semi final weekend.

Lancet Fluke said:
I can't think of anything that will make a Reading win more certain than me booking a hotel in London for semi final weekend.

booking non refundable train fares?

alib said:
Lancet Fluke said:

booking non refundable train fares?

Ok, there is that...

I've only gona and fucking done it... No lose situation really.

Further to your request, please find herewith reconfirmation of the reservation
as follows :

HOTEL : IBIS LONDON WEMBLEY
South Way
Wembley
HA9 6BA LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone : (44) 208/4535100
Fax : (44) 208/4535110
Email : mailto:H3141@accor.com
To find all information about the hotel (description, access map...)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.accorhotels.com/lien_externe.svlt?goto=FH&code_hotel=3141" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.accorhotels.com/lien_externe ... hotel=3141</a>

ARRIVAL DATE : Saturday, April 16th 2011, for 2 nights

DEPARTURE DATE : Monday, April 18th 2011

NUMBER OF PERS. : 2 adults

simonwood123 said:
Weve booked the travelodge wembley similar prices and can cancel, weve booked sun and sat!

The travelodge Wembley might be a bit away from the Stadium. If it is the one I thought was going to be local to the Arena a good few years ago it actually turned out to be £7 away in a taxi. 4 taxi's later I was wishing I'd paid the extra for a closer hotel. If you don't mind walking though...................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.