Ibiza

CTID1988

Just booked a flight for Thursday , me and 4 others, £150 for a week flight and accom. Any tips? Where to go for cheap beers during the day etc. Only one of the group have been before and he is absolutely useless

rickmcfc said:
£150 for a flight AND accomodation? Where the fuck are you staying, a tent on the beach?[/quote

haha, no. 3 star apartment, looks pretty decent too

Im in Ibiza at the moment working the season, did it last year aswell, what type of music do you like? - the westend is the heart of San An lots of bars - one of my mates is working on a ticket booth they are the ones with the best deals on club tickets and boat partys. - Which area of Ibiza you staying in?

bluemooncol said:
Im in Ibiza at the moment working the season, did it last year aswell, what type of music do you like? - the westend is the heart of San An lots of bars - one of my mates is working on a ticket booth they are the ones with the best deals on club tickets and boat partys. - Which area of Ibiza you staying in?

Staying in San Antonio. Everybody im with are into different stuff, Techno, Trance, House, anything really.
Out of the week will probably be looking to have 4 big nights, the other 2 will be relatively quiet i think

I'm there at the minute. It's absolute awesome. Go down the west end and it's as cheap as any other place abroad. Did get two drinks in pacha the other night though, 24 euros! But just keep to the west end till about half two then go to one of the big clubs. Went to Ibiza 123 last night and was easily one of the best nights I've ever had.

150 notes for flights and hotel!?? this place must be a shit hole surely! where did you book this from?

My fave place ever, been 3 times. Just whatever you do dont stay in san an all the time. utter shit hole apart from the sunset strip. mega expensive down there though. if you walk round the beach towards san an bay there are some really nice bars down there too. i understand a brand new place has just opened in that area too.

best club on the island imo is space. Carl Cox revolution there is the absolute bollocks. also head to places like DC10

if you are into pills etc you are looking at about 10euros a pop. its an expensive place but you will have the time of your life.

Ibizia is fuckin ace. Mental place.

Expensive clubs but just get larruped before you go, otherwise, be prepared to spunk €15 on a bottle of beer.

Make sure you head over to Cafe Del Mar to watch the sunset when you've finished for the night. You can still get the beers in but it looks immense.

As previoulsy mentioned too, Space is incredible. Make sure you head there.

Special mention for Privilege too. I saw Tiesto there and it was fucking mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.