Ibrahimovic's Row With Guardiola

He has won the title in 9 of his last 10 seasons, or something like that. He must be doing something right, but I've never seen him play well. Certainly a strange one.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
He has won the title in 9 of his last 10 seasons, or something like that. He must be doing something right, but I've never seen him play well. Certainly a strange one.

I've never seen him play well either. It really annoys me as I always hear he is good!

Crouchinho said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

I've never seen him play well either. It really annoys me as I always hear he is good!

He played for Sweden against England last night but didn't particularly impress. He had some good touches but really plays at a Club not Country level. It's interesting because statistically he is a top, top Striker yet I know several Swedes or fans of Italian Clubs who don't rate him as highly as you'd expect them to.

Crouchinho said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

So true. He obviously has a fairly decent record but I've yet to see him in a game and see him stand out. He's a long, long way behind the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, even (dare I say?) our own Merlin. What's that old saying; ''his ego writes cheques his talent can't cash''.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

9 straight, although I think the two with Juve were revoked. He must be good to have been a constant contributer on 9 straight champions in 3 leagues, and he sure looks great on YouTube, but I swear I've never seen him dominate a game for an entire 90. I suppose those moments of brilliance are what you pay for. Regardless, he's a complete ass and his nose looks like a penis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.