id like to change my username!

kippax_lad

i registered this account a long time ago, and have been offline for a long time due to moving house and other things....i actually would like to change my username please if possible as i have noticed another user with the name mcfc4life..Also it was my brother who chose my username all that time ago whilst i was at work he registered an account for me......so obviously id like to change the name to one of my choice which nobody else has...thank you....any help would be appreciated..cheers.......

mcfc4life said:
i registered this account a long time ago, and have been offline for a long time due to moving house and other things....i actually would like to change my username please if possible as i have noticed another user with the name mcfc4life..Also it was my brother who chose my username all that time ago whilst i was at work he registered an account for me......so obviously id like to change the name to one of my choice which nobody else has...thank you....any help would be appreciated..cheers.......
PM Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.