ideas for revenge subtle or not...

Do the same to him. Send him a letter pretending to be from a researcher of a show on great modern wind ups. Butter the fucker up as much as possible, and tell him you want to interview him and ask him a few questions. Then get a mate with a good camcorder and a mate who is good at bullshitting and go round and interview him.
You can start off by making him feel really good and gradually make your questions harder and harder until you finally make the **** squirm. Post the results on youtube and stick posters up around the estate with the Youtube url.

simple. put his windows through an torch his car. you can do anything, if he's done the same thing to people before, he's not going to think it's you.

then ring the DSS

piss through his letter box at night and the crickets is a mint idea!

Get a pint of maggots from the fishing shop for about £2.

Dump them through his letterbox.

Most of them will be hidden by the time he gets up but for weeks his house will be full of bluebottles.

Didsbury Dave said:
Get a pint of maggots from the fishing shop for about £2.

Dump them through his letterbox.

Most of them will be hidden by the time he gets up but for weeks his house will be full of bluebottles.
No flies on you DD, sorry could`nt resist. That sounds like a pretty good idea, and easily manageable. Had a recci of his house and its one of them landscaped jobbies where they have to park the car on the road away from the property !!! which opens up all sorts of possibilities ??? all legal obviously Ahem....

Trigger said:
my mate ;) once had a problem with a neighbour and had great fun watching taxis arrive at all hours along with various deliveries of takeaways which HE hadnt ordered!
OOOOHHH you are awful but I like you, devious lot are`nt we, this along with the maggots and self deflating car tyres and one or two other suggestions should get him pulling his hair out, maybe he will go to the local rag ? now that would be funny :) still ca`nt get my head round what his angle is.

right - haven't read the full thread but i have 'heard' of people doing the following:

Find out when the local council are having their annual summer judging comps and enter him into best window boxes in town or something and watch him squirm when the mayor turns up unannounced, as my mate did when he was eating cereal in his boxers and the mayor rocks up! He said, 'all i've got is dogshit pal'.

Go onto a free stuff website and sign him up for everything. My father in law still gets tampons and cat food 5 years after his first delivery!

Ring up the scrappie and tell them your (his) car is parked outside and you are fucking sick of it and to just take it away. I have sorted this before and the car got crushed!

Ring RSPCA and tell them you are him and that you want 3 dogs delivered to his address.

Anymore will need to be a pm i'm afraid!!!

Maggots and crickets through the letterbox are a long term winner.
If you know a farmer, a couple of tonne of manure on the doorstep overnight will cause abit of greif, and annoy the neighbours too.
If you can get hold of 1, a bodybag with a bunch of flowers enclosed addressed to him will freak him big style, proven FACT, If you cant manage that get his number as an Undertaker will always ring him up to book an appointment.
If he has a car and its parked on the street, get a can of pop or beer, drink the contents, pierce a hole in the bottom, cover the hole with your finger/thumb and pour in brake fluid, then walk past his car and place the can on the roof of the motor.

If thats not enough then gimme a shout and we can go twisted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.