Identical routine as for the semi, same route, clothes etc

kismet

I will be going down friday, same car, same route, same chippy, i hope to meet the same people outside the ground and i am wearing the same clothes............

slightly supersticious, but when i watch an away game on telly if city take the lead i have to retain the same position on the couch, not move until the final whistle and city have won.........

Re: Identical routine as for the semi, same route, clothes e

Definietly. Same colthes, same pubs.

I travelled down on Friday for the semi, got stuck in a massive traffic jam on the M6. Gonna be worried if it's not there tomorrow....

the missus lost a sock and i had the whole hose upside down.
found it so all is good for the final..!!!!!

my blue underpants are beginning to smell a bit...........

I am the same .. i haven't washed my shirt .. had a cold that day, so trying to get one before saturday .. I also need to get up at 7am and sit there shitting it before kick off. Lol

my pre-wembley routine began wednesday night with the cleaning of the inside of the car [the outside is due tonight -rain or no rain].last night i changed the Queen of the South air freshener[long story]. we 'll all be wearing same clothes [washed where necessary] as for semi ,our route will be replicated as best possible , we'll drink and eat in the same pubs and enjoy mick's salami and salad butties after the game.We may of course lose. if so this will obviously be due to the different kick time-- there will always be a logical explanation.

I was at Gretna Green for a wedding on semifinal day.
Will be wearing lucky boxers but I think a suit at
City square would be out of place.

Yep i can buy into that, curry ordered for the night before, same meal same bottle of wine. Superman Undies all lined up with same jeans, socks and shirt. plus my trusty converse. They smell like piss cause there's piss on them from lst time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.