Idiots who drive around with dogs running loose in their car

mr t

Keep seeing this.

I was stopped in traffic the other day and there was a dog on the drivers knee sticking its head out of the window.

Are people not aware of the dangers of letting an unrestrained dog travel in a car?

Do they not care or are they as thick as pigshit?

What do you all think?

Some folk couldn't drive a nail into a bar of soap. So, there's very little I see on the road that surprises me. People on mobile phones while driving, people reading a book/map/whatever, held on the steering wheel, kids climbing around the back seat or parcel shelf, clearly unrestrained etc etc. The gene pool needs cleaning out occasionally.

Keep seeing this.

I was stopped in traffic the other day and there was a dog on the drivers knee sticking its head out of the window.

Are people not aware of the dangers of letting an unrestrained dog travel in a car?

Do they not care or are they as thick as pigshit?

What do you all think?

I had an old squeeze that used to drive with her pooch on her lap! Mind, she had 6 dogs in the car at a time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.