IF City were to get relegated

This is a funny one for me. I’d rather stay in the prem, just to keep pissing the red tops off.

But my grandson, who’s only 14 said he wanted to start going to Oldham away games, because he could get tkts. And wanted to go on a journey with them now, because he’s seen City win everything.

Now I get the feeling, if this goes all tits up for City, he could be going on the same journey us 60 somethings have been on

Obviously hypothetically speaking at this stage but does anyone else get quite excited at the thought of us being relegated or ‘expelled’ from the premier league and back down to the lower leagues? Especially now Pep has pledged his allegiance if we are to go down.

No var, no tourist fans taking up away tickets, new grounds out the 92 to tick off, not having to play United or Liverpool twice a season.

I’m torn between how gutted rival fans will be if we are cleared of the charges and reliving my youth in the lower leagues haha.

Bring it on whatever happens
Don’t be ridiculous… excited? Really?

If we got relegated to Div 2 I think most players would leave. If we only dropped one division to the Championship it would be interesting. Would most players stay thinking it would only be for one season then bach to the premier League.
Would Haaland stay?
No chance Haaland would stay.

Yes, and create another Aguerrooooo moment to deny Stockport the league 2 title on the last day of the season

Yes, and create another Aguerrooooo moment to deny Stockport the league 2 title on the last day of the season

The number of new Stockport fans now they’re a bit of a hipster club is funny.

I know several life long rags and Arsenal fans who know post loads on social media of themselves going to Stockport games, head to toe in Stockport club shop gear etc.

Quite sad really. And I live in Stockport and don’t have anything against the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.