if england are serious

rossie

about getting through to the next stage then we have to drop heskey, we have to put crouch in.. only way to win is to score goals and heskey just cant cut it.. but to be fair hes not alone when it comes to be in the line for the chop..i have a bad feeling about wednesday, just hope im wrong

Got to be positive. This Wednesday match has a distinct 'City' feel to it. Remember when we thought things were grim - they generally got worse!

I'd be disappointed for the City players, but it might herald a new beginning, a long-coming realisation that the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Terry are not world beaters, and the start of a 'new' England team that includes Joe H and Adam J as shoe-ins (or is that the cause of the present mire?)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Got to be positive. This Wednesday match has a distinct 'City' feel to it. Remember when we thought things were grim - they generally got worse!

I'd be disappointed for the City players, but it might herald a new beginning, a long-coming realisation that the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Terry are not world beaters, and the start of a 'new' England team that includes Joe H and Adam J as shoe-ins (or is that the cause of the present mire?)

I agree fully, us blues are used to it. If we go out we'll all have forgotten about it in august. Come on city!!!!

I totally agree with the post. If you guys are going to have any chance of doing anything in the world cup, rooney should partner defoe or crouch. I was laughing watching heskey on friday

we have 2 world class attacking full back why not use them how about this

.....................................................james...................................................

.....................................terry.........................upson..................................

johnson..........................................barry.......................................a.cole..

....................................gerard.......................lampard...............................

......................................................j.cole...................................................

.........................rooney................................................defoe....................

keep the ball on the deck pass and move easy win??

rossie said:
about getting through to the next stage then we have to drop heskey, we have to put crouch in.. only way to win is to score goals and heskey just cant cut it.. but to be fair hes not alone when it comes to be in the line for the chop..i have a bad feeling about wednesday, just hope im wrong

I don't think you understand what England's problems are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.