If Milner was still here would Pep pick him?

Bugger off with you childish insults

He wasn't good enough for our midfield then, he's not good enough now and Bernado is a huge upgrade.

We probably wouldn't have bought Danny Low and I think he'd be great at right back tucking into midfield.

The issue was he didn't want to play right back, so fair fucks. Any player joining a new club says they came to win trophies, it's just PR bullshit.

He knew he wasn't on the same level as Yaya, KdB, Silva and he knew we had deep pockets. I don't blame him for leaving, he took a step down to play in a team where he thought he could cement a midfield role and has done well there.

I think he got the best deal for his own happiness, he clearly wasn't happy not playing, bit like Sancho but at the other end of his career... We can't play everyone and we'll lose good players along the way, but we'll keep our best and that is all that's important.

Definitely.
He's a Swiss Army Knife.Would be a favourite of Pep infact with his adaptability.
His performance levels have been high under Klopp..Pep would have taken them even higher.
Delph,Zinchenko and even Mangala have had runs in the team and Milner can't?

Having a professional attitude helped. Yaya Toure, Nasri and Hart were soon shipped out. You suspect Milner wouldn’t have initially been amongst the exodus.

He liked a central midfield role and I’m unsure he’d have got one under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.