If not 'Manure', then who?

Ezra

On a thread earlier (post match?) someone (a typical 'Blue-Moaner') stated that we 'still' have not beaten anyone yet!
Ok, I for one am actually, for the first time in years, quite confident that we will beat them next week. That probably leaves just Chelski and the dippers that could possibly take max points off us. (actually probably be Wimbledon,oops I mean Stoke)
So, Chelski, Dippers, who else can you really see troubling us?

lukyman said:
On a thread earlier (post match?) someone (a typical 'Blue-Moaner') stated that we 'still' have not beaten anyone yet!
Ok, I for one am actually, for the first time in years, quite confident that we will beat them next week. That probably leaves just Chelski and the dippers that could possibly take max points off us. (actually probably be Wimbledon,oops I mean Stoke)

I don't want to jinx it but the signs were there last year, and if Silva had scored in the first couple of minutes and ginger hadn't scored that freak goal, it would have been more reflective of the game. I am for one confident going into the derby for once.

Lots of tough games remaining:

Scum home and away
Chelsea home and away
Liverpool home and away
Arsenal away (you just know they'll have players back and be stable by then)
Everton away
Stoke away (brutally difficult fixture for anyone)
Spurs home

SamTheGuru said:
lukyman said:

I don't want to jinx it but the signs were there last year, and if Silva had scored in the first couple of minutes and ginger hadn't scored that freak goal, it would have been more reflective of the game. I am for one confident going into the derby for once.

I wouldn't say that I would ever be confident going into a Manchester/Stretford derby 'cos we know what the happy whistlers have done to us in the past - Frontzeck pen, Owen's winner in extra added time, and let's not forget the fat bastard Alex Dawson fisting one in sometime in the 60s, but what I am happy about is the thought that the scarlet vermin will know right this minute that they won't have it all their own way next week.

LoveCity said:

Scum home and away
Chelsea home and away
Liverpool home and away
Everton away
Spurs home

I agree that Chelsea/Liverpool AND Stoke can cause us problems but quite confident about Arsenal/Scum, but Spurs and Everton-not worried in the slightest! And am normally negative.

LoveCity said:

Scum home and away
Chelsea home and away
Liverpool home and away
Everton away
Spurs home

I don't think Arsenal will prove to be anywhere near the threat they have been in recent years. They are seriously on the decline. I also think we've broken our Everton hoodoo and we'll take maximum points from them this season. Spurs will be shitting bricks after their twatting at the lane too.
I'm not saying the above games will be easy but we are better than them.
I was looking on redcafe earlier and they've gone from crowing that they are above us to moaning that we haven't played anyone yet and have had easy fixtures. They are scared.
Rags and Chelsea are the only teams I'm worried about. I still can't beleive it's City that I'm watching when we keep winning and doing so in style.
Mancini is making people eat their words this season and I'm loving it.

I'm confident going into the derby. But I fear that Chelski would be the ones that would trouble us.

I'm confident for the derby as long as we don't get any major injuries vs Villareal. As for Chelsea and Liverpool, the away fixtures will be tough but we should beat them at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.